Welcome to my ‘contact me’ page. There are various ways to contact me, you can:
- Friend me on Facebook.
- Like my Facebook author page.
- Tweet / follow my morgenwriteruk profile (and / or you can press the ‘Follow’ button below)
- Tweet / follow my NtonWritingGrps profile
- Read my postings on Pinterest.
- Watch my videos, or ones I’ve liked, on YouTube.
- Connect with me on Google+.
- Subscribe to this blog or my main site.
- Friend me / review my books (please do!) on Goodreads.
- Link with me on LinkedIn.
- Find me on Tumblr.
- *NEW* See what topics have caught my eye on RebelMouse.
- Read all about me on about.me.
- See my photos on Flickr.
- *NEW* I’ve joined Wattpad.
- *NEW* Find out more about me on storylane.
- *NEW* I’ve joined World Literary Cafe.
- View my eNewspapers at paper.li (daily format, automatically updated) and Scoop-it (non-automated rolling format).
- You can also chat with me, and other writers / readers, on my Forum.
- My books are listed on Amazon (US or click here for the UK store), Smashwords, Sony Reader Store, Barnes & Noble, iTunes Bookstore (US or click here for the UK store) and Kobo. More details of each book can be found within the drop-down Books – mine sub-menus.
or you could just…
I love to hear from anyone who writes or is interested in writing and especially wishing to take part in, or with feedback on, this blog (see Opportunities on this blog). I’d also love to know what you like (or dislike) about this blog. Is there anything I don’t do that would be useful (providing it’s not too time-consuming… I don’t have much of that!).
You can read / download some of my fiction; currently a novel, four free eShorts, ‘Story A Day May’ anthology ($0.99) and ‘The 365-day Writer’s Block Workbook’ (also $0.99 on Smashwords) click here. And if you want to know more about me see Morgen With An ‘E’.
Thank you for visiting, and the content is updated daily so do pop by regularly and if you like something that an interviewee, guest blogger or spotlighted author says, please do leave a message, it means a lot. 🙂
Please note: I receive c. 100 emails a day so please be patient. If you’ve not heard for a day or two I’m not ignoring you, I’m dealing with earlier emails. If you’ve not heard anything after a week or two you can nudge me but hopefully I’ll have replied by the two-week stage. Plus occasionally I have to do work that pays. 🙂